Jenny XJ9 Adult Parody Jenny XJ9 Adult Parody

FANTASTIC!!!!!!

I really enjoyed this...in more ways than one, but that's beside the point. I thought the animation was spot-on and it looks exactly like the show. Also, the voicing was great along with the opening credits (that was a nice touch to add in credits).
And as far as I can tell This flash was perfect, and I do hope you make more because you're a fantastic artist and submitter to Newgrounds.

Awesome Noire Awesome Noire

What are you saying...I got a double chin thing?

Pure genius yet again good sir. I've been watching your stuff for a while and I strongly believe that this is another great addition to your collection. And, I find it awesome how true you are to the actual games. Please keep it up.

Madness Abrogation Madness Abrogation

HOLY FUCK!!!

In order to describe the awesomeness of this flash in my own words I would have to dub it...SUPER O-G BEASTMODE!!! And I agree man easy it up on the frame rate because it felt like I was watching it in slo-mo, even on the lowest quality. But, in the end that just added to the awesomeness.

P.S. Krinkels you're a genius and a fantastic animator.

P.P.S. Great soundtrack.

Goin Up Goin Up

Great Job!

I really enjoyed your game and I think it would be beneficial to you and your fans if you kept making games, because I would say that you have a knack for it.

BearBound BearBound

Success

I loved your game and thought that you guys did an awesome job making it. Also, your achievements made me laugh.

Suguh Suguh

Damn!

That was Phat, son. Mind If Me friend and I use it?

AnubisInc responds:

Nope not at all. I'd like to hear it afterwards though. Send a link!