Jenny XJ9 Adult Parody Jenny XJ9 Adult Parody

FANTASTIC!!!!!!

I really enjoyed this...in more ways than one, but that's beside the point. I thought the animation was spot-on and it looks exactly like the show. Also, the voicing was great along with the opening credits (that was a nice touch to add in credits).
And as far as I can tell This flash was perfect, and I do hope you make more because you're a fantastic artist and submitter to Newgrounds.

Awesome Noire Awesome Noire

What are you saying...I got a double chin thing?

Pure genius yet again good sir. I've been watching your stuff for a while and I strongly believe that this is another great addition to your collection. And, I find it awesome how true you are to the actual games. Please keep it up.

Madness Abrogation Madness Abrogation

HOLY FUCK!!!

In order to describe the awesomeness of this flash in my own words I would have to dub it...SUPER O-G BEASTMODE!!! And I agree man easy it up on the frame rate because it felt like I was watching it in slo-mo, even on the lowest quality. But, in the end that just added to the awesomeness.

P.S. Krinkels you're a genius and a fantastic animator.

P.P.S. Great soundtrack.

Fisthead vs. Pinata Fisthead vs. Pinata

FISTHEAD RULES!!!

That was the single most awesome thing that has graced my eyeballs in ages. I really enjoyed everything that happened over the course of that flash. My only disappointment is...WHY THE HELL HAVEN'T YOU MADE MORE YET!

LordSpew responds:

tiiiimmmmmeeeeeee. there will be more at some point. i have started planning and recording voices. dont fret dawg

Apathy Day Apathy Day

WOW!

You, my friend, have successfully blown my mind. If you ask me that is visionary work you have there, keep making things and i'll keep watching.

Tankmen Infinity Tankmen Infinity

Great Job

I'm new to Tankmen and to Newgrounds itself, but i think you guys made an awesome movie and a great addition to the Tankmen collection.